M17/119 – RG174 (MIL-DTL-17/119, MIL-C-17/119)
Constructed with a copper-clad steel conductor, PE dielectric core, tinned copper shield, and a PVC jacket, MIL-DTL-17/19 is a military-grade coaxial cable (50 ohms) used in high frequency data transmission. It can be used in everything from military and aerospace to industrial and commercial applications. The commercial equivalent of M17/119 is RG174 cable.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/119 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/196.
- Conductor: Copper-covered steel 7/.0063"
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 38 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,500V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: .05 – 1 GHz, swept
- Attenuation Constants: .82600 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/119 Part Numbers