M17/126 – RG391, RG392 (MIL-DTL-17/126, MIL-C-17/126)
MIL-DTL-17/126 has a tinned copper conductor (stranded), CPE and PE dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. This 72-ohm coaxial cable meets both RG391 and RG392 specifications with an optional aluminum braid armor for RG392. M17/126 is used in aerospace, military, and commercial applications for high frequency data transmission.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/126 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/211.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 7/.0159"
- Dielectric Core: Chlorinated polyethylene & polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Armor: Aluminum braid (RG 392 only)
- Voltage Rating: 5,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 1 GHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .21900 (k1) & .00136 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/126 Part Numbers