M17/127 – RG393 (MIL-DTL-17/127, MIL-C-17/127)
Constructed from a silver-coated copper conductor (stranded), PTFE dielectric core, silver-coated copper shielding, and FEP jacketing, MIL-DTL-17/127 is a high frequency coaxial cable of 50 ohms. M17/127 is used in military, aerospace, and industrial applications. Commercial RG393 cable also meets MIL-DTL-17/127 specifications.
- Conductor: Silver-coated copper 7/.0312"
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 2,500V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: .05 – 11 GHz, swept
- Attenuation Constants: .19100 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/127 Part Numbers