M17/15 – RG22, RG111 (MIL-DTL-17/15, MIL-C-17/15)
MIL-DTL-17/15 flexible coaxial cable (95 ohms) features dual copper conductors (stranded), solid PE dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. RG22 cable is the unarmored version, and RG111 cable is constructed with an additional layer of aluminum braid armor. Both RG22 and RG111 fully comply with MIL-DTL-17/15 requirements. Ideal applications include aerospace, commercial, and industrial equipment focused on high frequency data transmission.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/15 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/182.
- Conductor: Dual bare copper conductors 7/.0152”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 tinned copper & AWG 34 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Armor: Aluminum braid (RG111 only)
- Voltage Rating: 1,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 200 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .21400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/15 Part Numbers