M17/155 (MIL-DTL-17/155, MIL-C-17/155)
Protected by tinned copper shielding and PVC jacketing, MIL-DTL-17/155 (50 ohms) flexible coaxial cable is well suited for aerospace, military, or commercial applications requiring radio frequency data transmission. Other construction details include a tinned copper conductor (stranded) and PE dielectric.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/155 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/28.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 19/.0072”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene (PE)
- Shield: AWG 36 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .44400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/155 Part Numbers