M17/156 (MIL-DTL-17/156, MIL-C-17/156)
MIL-DTL-17/156 has a solid bare copper conductor, PTFE dielectric, bare copper shielding, and fiberglass braid jacketing. This 50-ohm, flexible coaxial cable provides high frequency performance for aerospace or commercial communication systems.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/156 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/52.
- Conductor: Solid bare copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 32 bare copper & AWG 32 bare copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass braid (Type V)
- Voltage Rating: 6,000V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .13100 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/156 Part Numbers