M17/157 (MIL-DTL-17/157, MIL-C-17/157)
Constructed with a stranded, tinned copper conductor, PE dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacketing, MIL-DTL-17/157 is a flexible, 50-ohm coaxial cable used for radio frequency aerospace or commercial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/157 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/54.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 27/.005”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene (PE)
- Shield: AWG 36 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .49800 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/157 Part Numbers