M17/158 (MIL-DTL-17/158, MIL-C-17/158)
MIL-DTL-17/158 flexible coaxial cable (50 ohms) is meant for high frequency data transmission across a variety of industries. It features a solid silver-coated, copper-clad steel conductor, PTFE dielectric, silver-coated copper shielding, and FEP jacketing.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/158 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/60.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated, copper-covered steel
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 36 silver-coated copper & AWG 36 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .36800 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/158 Part Numbers