M17/159 (MIL-DTL-17/159, MIL-C-17/159)
Suited for high voltage (2,500V) and high temperature (250°C) applications, MIL-DTL-17/159 provides superior
RF performance for aerospace, medical, industrial, or commercial equipment. Construction details for this 50-ohm
flexible coaxial cable include a silver-coated copper conductor (stranded), PTFE dielectric, silver-coated copper
shielding, and fiberglass braid jacketing.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/159 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/65.
- Conductor: Silver-coated copper 7/.0315”
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fiberglass braid (Type V)
- Voltage Rating: 2,500V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 250°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .18200 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/159 Part Numbers