M17/162 (MIL-DTL-17/162, MIL-C-17/162)
Constructed with a silver-coated copper conductor, solid PE dielectric, double layer silver-coated copper shield, and PVC-IIA jacket, MIL-DTL-17/162 flexible coaxial cable (50 ohms) is ideal for high frequency data transmission. The multiple layers provide protection for use in military, aerospace, or commercial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/162 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/73.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 3,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .25000 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/162 Part Numbers