M17/165 (MIL-DTL-17/165, MIL-C-17/165)
MIL-DTL-17/165 coaxial cable (50 ohms) has a solid bare copper conductor, solid PE dielectric, two-layer bare copper shielding, and PVC-IIA jacketing. M17/165-00002 has added armoring of aluminum braid. This cable can be used for ultra-high frequency data transmission in military, aerospace, or industrial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/165 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/215.
- Conductor: Solid bare copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 33 bare copper & AWG 33 bare copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Armor: Aluminum braid (M17/165-00002 only)
- Voltage Rating: 7,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .12700 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/165 Part Numbers