M17/167 (MIL-DTL-17/167, MIL-C-17/167)
MIL-DTL-17/167 coaxial cable (50 ohms) is constructed with a silver-coated copper conductor, solid PE dielectric, two layers of shielding (bare copper and silver-coated copper), and PVC-IIA jacket. This cable is suited for ultra-high frequency data transmission in aerospace, military, industrial, and commercial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/167 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/84.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 36 bare copper & AWG 36 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .38400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/167 Part Numbers