M17/168 (MIL-DTL-17/168, MIL-C-17/168)
Constructed with a silver-coated copper conductor (stranded), taped PTFE dielectric, two layer silver-coated copper shield, MIL-DTL-17/19 is a military-grade, 50-ohm coaxial cable suited for ultra-high frequency data transmission. This cable also features two jacket options: FG Braid-V for M17/168-00001 and FEP Type IX for M17/168-00002.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/168 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/92.
- Conductor: Silver-coated copper 7/.028"
- Dielectric Core: Taped polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- M17/168-00001 – Fiberglass braid (Type V)
- M17/168-00002 – Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 5,000V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .20300 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/168 Part Numbers