M17/169 (MIL-DTL-17/169, MIL-C-17/169)
MIL-DTL-17/169 coaxial cable features a silver-coated, copper-clad steel conductor, PTFE dielectric, silver-coated copper shield, and FEP Type IX jacketing. This cable (50 ohms) is suited for military, aerospace or commercial applications requiring high frequency data transmission under demanding conditions. M17/169 is rated for 1,000V and can operate under a wide range of temperatures (-55°C to 200°C).
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/169 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/93.
- Conductor: Silver-coated, copper-covered steel 7/.004"
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 38 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 1,000V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: 1.36500 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/169 Part Numbers