M17/170 (MIL-DTL-17/170, MIL-C-17/170)
MIL-DTL-17/170 includes a silver-coated, copper-clad steel conductor, PTFE dielectric, silver-coated copper shielding, and FEP Type IX jacketing. This 1,900V, 50-ohm cable is ideal for military, aerospace, and commercial applications requiring ultra-high frequency data transmission. M17/170 operates under a wide range of temperatures (-55°C to 200°C).
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/170 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/111.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated, copper-covered steel
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 36 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .36800 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/170 Part Numbers