M17/171 (MIL-DTL-17/171, MIL-C-17/171)
MIL-DTL-17/171 has a silver-coated, copper-clad steel conductor, PTFE dielectric, FEP Type IX jacketing, and two layers of silver-coated copper shielding. This coaxial cable (50 ohms) is ideally suited for demanding aerospace, military, and commercial applications requiring reliable ultra-high frequency data transmission under a wide range of temperature conditions (-55°C to 200°C).
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/171 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/112.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated, copper-covered steel
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 3,000V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .24100 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/171 Part Numbers