M17/174 (MIL-DTL-17/174, MIL-C-17/174)
Protected by flexible FEP jacketing and silver-coated copper shielding, MIL-DTL-17/174 50-ohm coaxial cable is rated for 2,500V and 200°C. The conductor is made of strands of silver-coated copper with PTFE dielectric. Ideal applications include commercial or aerospace communication systems requiring high frequency data transmission.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/174 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/127.
- Conductor: Silver-coated copper 7/.0912”
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 2,500V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .19100 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/174 Part Numbers