M17/175 (MIL-DTL-17/175, MIL-C-17/175)
MIL-DTL-17/175 features a stranded, silver-coated copper conductor, PTFE dielectric, silver-coated copper shielding, and flexible FEP jacketing. Relevant applications for this coaxial cable (50 ohms) include aerospace, commercial, or industrial equipment requiring radio frequency transmission.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/175 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/128.
- Conductor: Silver-coated copper 19/.008”
- Dielectric Core: Solid, extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shield: AWG 36 silver-coated copper & AWG 36 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) Type IX
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 200°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .42600 (k1) & .00120 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/175 Part Numbers