M17/197 (MIL-DTL-17/197, MIL-C-17/197)
MIL-DTL-17/197 flexible coaxial cable (50 ohms) features a tinned copper conductor (stranded), solid PE dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and XLPE jacketing. The cable is well suited for aerospace, military, and industrial applications where ultra-high frequency data transmission is required. Non-halogen, low smoke M17/155 can also be used as an alternative to M17/197.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/197 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/183.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 19/.0072"
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 36 tinned copper
- Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin (XLPE) Type XIV
- Voltage Rating: 1,500V
- Temperature Rating: -30°C to 80°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .44400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/197 Part Numbers