M17/198 (MIL-DTL-17/198, MIL-C-17/198)
Ideal for ultra-high frequency transmission, MIL-DTL-17/198 50-ohm coaxial cable consists of a tinned copper conductor (stranded), polyethylene dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and an XLPE jacket. Non-halogen, low smoke M17/157 cable can be used as an alternative to this cable. M17/198 can be used in aerospace, military, and commercial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/198 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/187.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 27/.005"
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 36 tinned copper
- Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin (XLPE) Type XIV
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -30°C to 80°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .49800 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/198 Part Numbers