M17/199 (MIL-DTL-17/199, MIL-C-17/199)
MIL-DTL-17/199 coaxial cable (50 ohms) has a silver-plated copper conductor, solid PE dielectric, two layers of silver-coated copper shielding, and XLPE jacketing. M17/199 can also be replaced with non-halogen, low smoke M17/162 if necessary. This cable can be used for ultra-high frequency data transmission in military, aerospace, or industrial applications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/199 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/188.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin (XLPE) Type XIV
- Voltage Rating: 3,000V
- Temperature Rating: -30°C to 80°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .25000 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/199 Part Numbers