M17/200 (MIL-DTL-17/200, MIL-C-17/200)
MIL-DTL-17/200 coaxial cable (50 ohms) is designed with a silver-coated copper conductor, solid PE dielectric, silver-coated copper bilayer shielding, and XLPE jacketing. Used in ultra-high frequency data transmission, M17/200 can be used in military, aerospace, and commercial applications. Alternatively, non-halogen low smoke M17/167 can be used in place of this cable.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/200 specification has been cancelled. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/194.
- Conductor: Solid silver-coated copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 36 silver-coated copper & AWG 36 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Cross-linked polyolefin (XLPE) Type XIV
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -30°C to 80°C
- Operating Frequency: 400 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .38400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/200 Part Numbers