M17/202 (MIL-DTL-17/202, MIL-C-17/202)
Constructed with a twinaxial silver-coated, high strength copper alloy conductor (stranded), XLETFE dielectric, two layers of tinned copper shielding, and XLETFE jacketing, MIL-DTL-17/202 is a military-grade coaxial cable (77 ohms) used in medium frequency data transmission. This cable is used in many different applications including both military and commercial. These cables can also be used anywhere that requires a single shield, data bus cable.
- Conductor: Silver-coated, high strength copper alloy 19/.005"
- Dielectric Core: Cross-linked ethylene tetrafluoroethylene copolymer (XLETFE)
- Shield: AWG 38 tinned copper & AWG 38 tinned copper
- Jacket: Cross-linked ethylene tetrafluoroethylene copolymer (XLETFE)
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Temperature Rating: -65°C to 150°C
- Operating Frequency: 10 MHz, unswept
MIL-DTL-17/202 Part Numbers