M17/29 – RG59 (MIL-DTL-17/29, MIL-C-17/29)
MIL-DTL-17/29 has a copper-clad steel conductor, solid PE dielectric, bare copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. This flexible 75-ohm coaxial cable is well suited for aerospace or commercial communication systems. Commercial RG59 cable also meets MIL-DTL-17/29 specifications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/29 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/184.
- Conductor: Solid copper-covered steel
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 bare copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 2,300V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 1 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .32000 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/29 Part Numbers