M17/47 – RG114 (MIL-DTL-17/47, MIL-C-17/47)
MIL-DTL-17/47 flexible coaxial cable (185 ohms) is built with a copper-clad steel conductor, air space PE dielectric, bare copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. It is well suited for high frequency electrical systems in aerospace or commercial applications. RG114 cable is the commercial version of MIL-DTL-17/47.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/47 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/208.
- Conductor: Solid copper-covered steel
- Dielectric Core: Air space solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 bare copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 80°C
- Operating Frequency: 1 MHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .34200 (k1) & .00066 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/47 Part Numbers