M17/54 – RG122 (MIL-DTL-17/54, MIL-C-17/54)
MIL-DTL-17/54 is a flexible 50-ohm coaxial cable designed for radio frequency data transmission. This cable features a tinned copper conductor (stranded), solid PE dielectric, tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. RG122 cable is the commercial RG equivalent of MIL-DTL-17/54.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/54 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/187.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 27/.005”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 36 tinned copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 1,900V
- Temperature Rating: -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: .05 – 1 GHz, swept
- Attenuation Constants: .49800 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/54 Part Numbers