M17/6 – RG11, RG12 (MIL-DTL-17/6, MIL-C-17/6)
Featuring a tinned copper conductor (stranded), solid PE dielectric, bare copper shielding, and PVC jacketing, MIL-DTL-17/6 flexible coaxial cable (75 ohms) is ideal for high frequency data transmission. Multiple layers provide protection for military, aerospace, or commercial applications. There are two corresponding RG numbers – RG11 unarmored cable and RG12 armored cable – which also meet MIL-DTL-17/6 specifications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/6 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/181.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 7/.0159”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 33 bare copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Armor: Aluminum braid (RG12 only)
- Voltage Rating: 5,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 1 GHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .20300 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/6 Part Numbers