M17/67 – RG177 (MIL-DTL-17/67, MIL-C-17/67)
Ideal for high-voltage (11,000V) circuits, MIL-DTL-17/67 flexible cable (50 ohms) offers a solid bare copper conductor, PE dielectric, silver-coated copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. It is well suited for high frequency signal transmission. The commercial equivalent is RG177 cable.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/67 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/210.
- Conductor: Solid bare copper
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 silver-coated copper & AWG 34 silver-coated copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 11,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: .05 – 3 GHz, swept
- Attenuation Constants: .07400 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/67 Part Numbers