M17/77 – RG216 (MIL-DTL-17/77, MIL-C-17/77)
Designed for 75-ohm radio frequency applications, MIL-DTL-17/77 is a flexible coaxial cable with a stranded tinned copper conductor, PE dielectric, bare copper shielding, and PVC jacketing. RG216 cable also meets MIL-DTL-17/77 specifications.
Note: The MIL-DTL-17/77 specification is inactive for new design. Please refer to MIL-DTL-17/191.
- Conductor: Tinned copper 7/.0159”
- Dielectric Core: Solid polyethylene
- Shield: AWG 34 bare copper & AWG 34 bare copper
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Type IIA
- Voltage Rating: 5,000V
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Frequency: 3 GHz, unswept
- Attenuation Constants: .20300 (k1) & .00126 (k2)
MIL-DTL-17/77 Part Numbers